f t g m
Copyright 2018 - bedroom-dj.co.uk
× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

DJ For Hire Page

More
2 years 8 months ago #35 by TheBoss
DJ For Hire Page was created by TheBoss
DJ for hire page/section, Do you think you would put an ad up to go mix at a venue or house party to get paid?

To my webtecky guy forgedhalo, do you think these ideas could be implemented ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: ForgedHalo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #36 by ForgedHalo
Replied by ForgedHalo on topic DJ For Hire Page
Should be straight forward for you dude. They are just adverts dj's post. People then then comment. The buying/selling thing would require more work but essentially is just an ecommerce site. Depends on how you want things lol.

My recommendation for now is to get the site looking how you want it first with the main content and then work on developing further. Good ideas if you can get the traffic.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheBoss

More
2 years 8 months ago #38 by TheBoss
Replied by TheBoss on topic DJ For Hire Page
These are ideas to help get the site in google search results and giving people more reasons to come to the site, hopefully driving more traffic here, was a very drunk brainstorming session last night :) Soon as the site flows well ill get working on new sections like this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ForgedHalo

More
2 years 8 months ago #40 by DJMasterG
Replied by DJMasterG on topic DJ For Hire Page
I think this would also be a great section to have, the more listeners we have then the more this would be successful ;-)

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds

Contact Us

Wanna get involved in the site ? Well just sign up and get involved with our forums, wanna contact admin then its This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Who's Online

We have 10485 guests and 11 members online