f t g m
Copyright 2018 - bedroom-dj.co.uk
× General DJ Dicussion

1001 Tracklist

More
1 year 8 months ago #187 by ForgedHalo
1001 Tracklist was created by ForgedHalo
Just throwing this one out there. '1001 tracklist' Does anyone look at this before creating a set, or to get some inspiration, A tool or just rubbish?

In fact, as well as the above, do people still get creative when playing mixes or are you someone that just plays the music for yourself and not the audience. Whether this be for a gig or just over the internet.

I myself love to get creative, searching for tunes people have not heard and unusual remixes. The tracklist is only just something I have come across therefore you more experienced dj's would know more. I play music for myself away from an audience and believe if I have an audience then my best is certainly required. Yes, I am an amateur but I still hate messy transitions/mixes when not prepared.

Your views guys.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheBoss

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #188 by DJTOtis
Replied by DJTOtis on topic 1001 Tracklist
I look at 10 top hits in house gene before a set. There's new track's coming out daily only my personal preferences.
hope this helps
The following user(s) said Thank You: ForgedHalo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

Contact Us

Wanna get involved in the site ? Well just sign up and get involved with our forums, wanna contact admin then its This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Who's Online

We have 10265 guests and 11 members online