f t g m
Copyright 2018 - bedroom-dj.co.uk
× General DJ Dicussion

Chew TV

More
1 year 8 months ago #131 by LukeCorbin
LukeCorbin created the topic: Chew TV
Hey guys,

Just an idea for the site to get more exposure :) there is something called ChewTV similar to boiler room but there are lots of other DJs on there, you can play your set live through webcam too whilst you are on air :) obvs don't have to be record your face being in the camera but you can have your decks in the camera view with you mixing. another way of getting yourselves and the site exposure :) and you can even start a "crew" or better known as a group so people are part of the same thing.

chew.tv/ - thats the link.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ForgedHalo, rew company

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #132 by ForgedHalo
ForgedHalo replied the topic: Chew TV
will defo have a look. I have been wanting to do live video for a while and just got setup with the facebook option via phone lol and seperate connection in shed. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: rew company

More
1 year 8 months ago #133 by LukeCorbin
LukeCorbin replied the topic: Chew TV
Ha! Won't ask what is going on in the shed :P

If you have a webcam you can do it that way too and have it streaming to your facebook I think. Another thing is also doing live video feed to youtube. :) Gonna do that when I get my next controller!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ForgedHalo, rew company

More
1 year 7 months ago #134 by rew company
rew company replied the topic: Chew TV
you now luke the normal stuff... the secret shedd stuff as allways, hanging wife up against the wall , or pictures from our
heads to play darts on it :p.

More
1 year 7 months ago #135 by USA
USA replied the topic: Improve on nsite
Play some deep house or make new sub to add to the page or ibiza house alwhys God
The following user(s) said Thank You: ForgedHalo

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

Contact Us

Wanna get involved in the site ? Well just sign up and get involved with our forums, wanna contact admin then its This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Who's Online

We have 10912 guests and no members online